Want clear skin but sick of paying for it?
I feel ya, I think I have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on skin care products, all with the promise that it will make my skin clear, beautiful and take off 10 or so years... all promises that have for the most part failed to do.
The reality is that many of these products are just straight up crap, they don't work and on top of that they have harmful ingredients in them that will in the long run fill your body with toxins and make your skin and overall health worse!!! And for the few out there that DO work your probably gonna have to pay an arm and a leg or your retirement fund to pay for them.
I didn't know though that I didn't have to purchase these expensive products in order to have clear skin and that there was a better, cheaper, healthier way to go about my skin care routine.
And Babe, it's time for you to know too!!
So lets save money, get results, and nourish our skin with this one ingredient that's sitting in your cupboard right now!!
This ingredient is gonna be your best friend when it comes to keeping your skin, soft, shiny and blemish free. Baking soda is a very alkaline substance that has antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. As it decreases the bacterial count on your skin you will have less and less breakouts. Along with that it exfoliates your skin and removes dead cells that can block your pores along with balancing out the pH levels of your skin which is important to keep balance as too much oil is gonna be the best environment for pimples to grow.
SO HERE'S HOW TO USE THIS COMMON INGREDIENT TO MAKE A FACE MASK THAT WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD AND KEEP YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ALIVE!
-1/4 cup baking soda
- Water (to texture)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
-Melaleuca oil *optional but highly recommend.
1) Take your baking soda and place it in a small bowl or cup. Add water slowly until you get a nice thick yet smooth texture (it will get watered down real quik so make sure you go slow!). If it becomes more watery or if you need more paste just continue to add backing soda and the needed water until you have enough.
2) Put a drop of pure melaleuca oil in this mixture. I get all my oils from doTERRA as they are pure and great quality. To buy some at wholesale price click here to learn how to order from them.
3) Rub a good amount of this paste evenly all over your face like you would any mask. Let sit for about 10-15 minutes or until the baking soda is all dried.
4) Then take a cotton ball or a face cloth and dip and get it wet and dip it in or pour some Apple Cider Vinegar on it. * You want to make sure that you don't put straight apple cider vinegar on your skin as that could cause some irritation so make sure you always dilute it with a little bit of water.
5) Take this cloth or cotton ball and rub it in circles all over your face. The baking soda and apple cider vinegar will create a chemical reaction and start fizzing which is what you want as this is what really tightens and cleanses your skin!
6) After you have scrubbed lightly then take a fresh cloth and wash you face. Look up in the mirror and notice how tight and clean your skin feels! Feel free to leave it as is or if you tend to run dry then I would put some coconut oil on to re-moisturize your skin as baking soda can dry you out.
I haven't actually calculated how much this costs but less you be worried you are DEFINITELY paying way less then buying a product from the store.
I do this mask every Sunday apart of my self-care ritual. I would not do this everyday but once or twice a week will do wonders for you skin!!
Have fun with it Babe,